Please read before applying.
To apply to one of the listed positions below, please download and complete the following:
- Program Council staff application (found at bottom of page)
- Cover letter
You must attach all three in order to be considered for a position. Please either email all documents to the staff member listed in the posting or bring it into our office.
Experience in Program Council’s Street Team and/or Production Crew is highly valued in all applicants.
Current Job Positions
Gold List Coordinator / Front Desk
- Complete daily tasks to ensure the Program Council office runs smoothly
- Work alongside the marketing department to assist in event promotion
- Contribute to event success by assisting various departments as needed
- Coordinate Gold List membership
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create community of Gold List members by developing email lists, etc
- Create benefits programs for Gold List members such as free ticket giveaways, contests, discounts to local businesses, etc
- Provide customer service via phone, email, or greeting visitors in the office
- Print and distribute event posters
- Attend weekly Program Council staff meetings
Avg Hours/Week: 10 hours/week. A set office schedule will be developed at the beginning of the semester that includes hours between 10am-5pm, Mon-Fri. During events/concerts, hours will increase. Some evenings and nights will be required. No hours during finals.
Program Council’s Production Crew works under the Production Director and the Assistant Production Manager. Members of Production Crew perform day-of-show activities needed to put on the best show, including set-up, take-down, and operation of production equipment. The Production Crew is responsible for both large scale events and small concerts.
Email Amber for any position related questions or application submissions.
Members of Program Council’s Security Crew are vital in ensuring a secure, enjoyable environment at all of Program Council’s events. Whether it be a film screening, a small concert in Club 156, or a large event on Farrand Field, Security Crew is always needed to keep both artists and attendees safe.
Email Jackson for any position related questions or application submissions.