Please read before applying.
To apply to one of the listed positions below, please download and complete the following:
- Program Council staff application (found at bottom of page)
- Cover letter
You must attach all three in order to be considered for a position. Please either email all documents to the staff member listed in the posting or bring it into our office.
Experience in Program Council’s Street Team is highly valued in all applicants.
Current Job Positions
Program Council is looking for a new Office Manager and front desk position. This job encompasses both positions. Position is paid and is an entry level position in the Program Council office. The position is a great way to have a hand in everything Program Council does, since you will be working and interacting with every PC department.
This position assists Program Council in meeting its goals in the following areas:
- Complete daily tasks needed to ensure the Program Council office runs smoothly.
- Maintaining an effective work environment.
- Complete daily tasks related to marketing and promotions.
- Contribute to large scale events through ticketing and security.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email, or greeting visitors in the office
- Scheduling front desk shifts and semester planning.
- Scheduling staff dinner at the end of every semester.
- Overseeing front desk requirements and responsibilities.
- Maintaining a clean and organized office environment.
- Communicating messages and requests to various Program Council departments.
- Providing information to staff and students upon requests.
- Attend weekly Program Council staff meetings.
If you are interested in this position please email Kaylynn
- Staff Management
- Oversee Assistant Production Director and meet weekly to make sure all of
- his/her duties are fulfilled.
- Ensure staffing for all Production supported events
- Train crews to run sound and lighting systems.
- Ensure that all production crew staff attend required trainings
- Complete evaluations and check in frequently on production staff members.
- Lead interviewing and hiring process for crew.
Large Scale Events (Events coordinated by PC Director and student organization events
held in large venues such as Balch Field House, Macky Auditorium and Coors Event
- Manage all aspects of production including ordering equipment from outside
- Final decision maker (in conjunction with PC Director) on all production
- decisions for shows.
- Serve as Crew Chief on Day of Show for all large scale events (this includes
- taking a manager-like role, making sure the crew is staying productive and the
- appropriate staff cuts are being made).
- Post and hold about 7 office hours.
- Keep track of all financial production transactions in the PC budget tracker.
- Maintain open communication between Production Department and the PC Director
- Coordinate proposals for purchase and rental of extra equipment
- Attend weekly department head meetings and staff meetings.
- Maintain all of PC’s light and sound equipment to industry standards.
If you are interested in this position please email Jason
Program Council’s Production Crew works under the Production Director and the Assistant Production Manager. Members of Production Crew perform day-of-show activities needed to put on the best show, including set-up, take-down, and operation of production equipment. The Production Crew is responsible for both large scale events and small concerts.
Email Jason for any position related questions or application submissions.
Members of Program Council’s Security Crew are vital in ensuring a secure, enjoyable environment at all of Program Council’s events. Whether it be a film screening, a small concert in Club 156, or a large event on Farrand Field, Security Crew is always needed to keep both artists and attendees safe.
Email Jackson for any position related questions or application submissions.