Please read before applying.
To apply to one of the listed positions below, please download and complete the following:
- Program Council staff application (found at bottom of page)
- Cover letter
You must attach all three in order to be considered for a position. Please either email all documents to the staff member listed in the posting or bring it into our office.
Experience in Program Council’s Street Team is highly valued in all applicants.
Current Job Positions
Film Series Director
- Manage and advise the marketing team (Public Relations and Graphic Design)
- A strong understanding of marketing and event building
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Strong brand knowledge of Program Council
- Keep track of the yearly marketing budget
- Maintain positive relationships with local publications and campus communications
- Write and execute marketing plans for large events
- Work with other departments to successfully promote smaller concerts as well as the Friday Night Film Series
- Coordinate social media promotion
- Order promotional items such as stickers, t-shirts, etc.
- Attend weekly Program Council staff meetings.
Average Hours / Week:
12 hours / week. A set office schedule will be developed at the beginning of the semester that includes hours between 10AM-5PM, Monday through Friday. During events/concerts, hours will increase. Some evenings and nights will be required. No hours during finals.
- Must be currently seeking a degree in a program at CU-Boulder.
- Proficiency in MS Office, email, and Internet use.
- Excellent ability to clearly and expertly communicate in written English with correct spelling and grammar.
- Organization skills to plan and coordinate activities for marketing department.
If you are interested in this position and you feel you meet the qualifications please send a resume, application, cover letter and a marketing plan of a concert to Bryan.
Program Council’s Production Crew works under the Production Director and the Assistant Production Manager. Members of Production Crew perform day-of-show activities needed to put on the best show, including set-up, take-down, and operation of production equipment. The Production Crew is responsible for both large scale events and small concerts.
Email Jason for any position related questions or application submissions.
Members of Program Council’s Security Crew are vital in ensuring a secure, enjoyable environment at all of Program Council’s events. Whether it be a film screening, a small concert in Club 156, or a large event on Farrand Field, Security Crew is always needed to keep both artists and attendees safe.
Email Jackson for any position related questions or application submissions.