Please read before applying.
To apply to one of the listed positions below, please download and complete the following:
- Program Council staff application (found at bottom of page)
- Cover letter
You must attach all three in order to be considered for a position. Please either email all documents to the staff member listed in the posting or bring it into our office.
Experience in Program Council’s Street Team and/or Production Crew is highly valued in all applicants.
Application is linked at the bottom of this page.
Current Job Positions
- Conducting vendor outreach for company events
- Conducting research projects on new companies to collaborate with for upcoming events including but not limited to: advanced film screenings, concerts, and comedy shows.
Ensuring sponsor promotion tables ran smoothly
Coordinating with the Marketing Director and Graphic Designer to confirm sponsor logo placement on posters, banners, and social media platforms.
Completing various financial statements upon receiving vendor payment including invoices, PORFS, and other processes involved in handling loggia and sponsorship requests.
Email Shelby for any questions or application submissions.
- Program Council’s Production Crew works under the Production Director and the Assistant Production Manager. Members of Production Crew perform day-of-show activities needed to put on the best show, including set-up, take-down, and operation of production equipment. The Production Crew is responsible for both large scale events and small concerts.
Email Jesse for any position related questions or application submissions.
- Members of Program Council’s Security Crew are vital in ensuring a secure, enjoyable environment at all of Program Council’s events. Whether it be a film screening, a small concert in Club 156, or a large event on Farrand Field, Security Crew is always needed to keep both artists and attendees safe.
Email Jackson for any position related questions or application submissions.